The New Voices in Global Health (NVGH) initiative promotes the active participation of young scientists in the World Health Summit.
Selected participants will present their work at the WHS in October in Berlin. Abstracts will be published digitally.
Read more about New voices in Global Health initiative which will be held during our partner congress World Health Summit!
- Target Audience: Emerging researchers in the fields of health and medicine
- Fees: There is no fee to submit an abstract. Registration fees for attending the WHS will be waived for all selected participants.
- Frequency: Annually
- Form of application: Online only via the application form below
- Deadline: June 30, 2017
- Jury: M8 Alliance Scientific Committee
- Presentation: Poster session during the WHS in Berlin
- Publication: Digitally via the WHS homepage