The WHS Startup Track highlights outstanding ideas and innovative business concepts that have the potential to revolutionize healthcare and improve global health. Attending the WHS provides young entrepreneurs with three days of access to world leaders in science, industry and politics to set up future collaborations and get to know potential mentors, investors and advisory board members.
Read more about Startup Track 2017 which will be held during our partner congress World Health Summit!
- High Patron: German Federal Minister of Health Hermann Gröhe
- Application: Online form below
- Deadline: June 30, 2017
- Shortlisted candidates informed: August 2017
- World Health Summit: October 15-17, 2017
- Location: Kosmos, Karl-Marx-Allee 131a, 10243 Berlin, Germany
- WHS Participants: more than 1,600 representatives from academia, politics, industry, and civil society from more than 80 countries